|Might be a nice place to visit, hm?|
Goofy Written Meme-Jammy This is a short, sweet meme in which I will ask you (your character/s) how your character (yourself/ves) reacts to various situations or just little details about your (their) general lives. For the sake of not parenthesizing every other question, the ‘you’ is implied from the author or the character’s perspective and it doesn’t matter how you do it. Keepin’ it loose.Goofy Written Meme-Jammy by birdmir
First, what is your name and all the nicknames attached to that?
Oh, my full name is Strawberry Jam, which I do know some people can find amusing, but I think it’s rather cute! I don’t particularly like actual jam, though, I don’t really enjoy sweet things. Oh, sorry dear, I forgot the second part of the question --nickname? Well, most people call me by my last name, “Jam”, and some call me “Jammy” or “Strawberry”, and I know I wo
I really don’t do this sorta thing, but I was tagged by 3 people, so I suppose I finally relented a little!
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.)
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1) I’m Orthodox Jewish. Representin’ .01% of the world population, yo.
2) I am the youngest of five, and STILL get introduced as “the baby”. I will never live it down, apparently.
3) Soda in glass bottles taste better than any other kind of soda.
4) I like trying weird flavors., and I have a policy of always buying new bizarre kinds if I’ve never tried it before. The latest was White Chocolate Pringles, which is not as good as it sounds.
5) Favorite music genre? EVERYTHING. But seriously, I have a really eclectic taste in music. I’ll listen to opera, country, tribal, folk, eighties synth. My favorites are classic rock, though and I pretend modern pop doesn’t exist
6) I’m totally going to be a famous animator one day.
7) I am a polyglot, but I have this really bad American accent I can’t shake, so I’m generally too embarrassed to speak different languages in public.
8) I like energetic music most of the time, but since I’m usually sitting and drawing while listening, I tend to start wiggling in my seat. Then I start dancing in my chair. Then I fall out of the chair.
Tip: Don’t do this in the school library. I speak from experience.
9) I love love love trivia and learning things and look up random facts on whatever whim takes me. And yeah, sometimes I even use an actual encyclopedia. (yesterday was hats, before that was moose, and who knows what I’ll be interested in next.)
10) I work in my school’s writing studio helping students with essays, grammar, public speaking and other such stuff.(I dig public speaking).
Carnation. It’s my favorite flower, and it was my grandmother’s too. She had an amazing green thumb, and I remember standing in their Brooklyn backyard with the plants growing over my head. It’s been years since I’ve been in that house but I remember so much of it. I regret not being closer with her during her lifetime, we had so much in common. I try to appreciate my loved ones more because of that.
2. Aliens or Unicorns?
Unicorns, unless they were the traditional “gore and maim everybody” kind. Aliens are super freaky.
3. If you were suddenly turned into your least favorite animal, what would you do?
Well, I suppose I’d do giant water bug things. Unless I knew I was human, then that’s a nightmare I’d rather not think about.
4. What do people tell you about your personality that you disagree with? If applicable.
I think I wear my heart on my sleeve, so I don’t think there’s much dichotomy between how I act and what I feel. That said, a close friend had once gotten annoyed with me and told me I had a short temper. Which, at the time, made me upset of course, but after thinking about it….was pretty true. Since then, I’ve tried to be a more patient person. I’m not perfect, but I’m much better, and I can only go upwards from here!
5. Why did the chicken cross the road
To get to Canada
6. What is your opinion on the current state of the economy of your home country?
It’s hard to say. I hear that it’s tough to find a job, but hasn’t it always been that way? I heard someone say today that my generation is the “free generation”, who can’t pay for stuff…and that makes it okay to steal stuff….I don’t think that’s true at all….
7. If you could run for office, would you? If so, what would you run for?
Ooh, I couldn’t stand all the mud-slinging of politics, I bruise emotionally like a peach. But if I ran, it’d be for president of the United States! Yeah, I’d be shooting for the top! Lotta things I want to change.
8. You're in a band! What's it called?
Berry Jam Probably something awesome and science-named. Like, Fixed Action Patterns, or….something cool. Yeah.
9. What is the most underrated color?
Grey, definitely! It’s the color of soft furred cats, of sleepy cloudy days and warm slate pavers.
10. How much chocolate is too much?
Two bars of Hershey’s white chocolate, which was discovered at age eleven in the back of a rented car.
Avocado and chicken, if I do eat a sandwich. I’m kinda picky, though.
2. When do you usually go to sleep?
Sleep? What is this thing you speak of?
2. What do you want to do for a living?
Animate! I’m gunning to be a character designer, storyboarder, and hopefully director.
4. Do you speak any other languages beside English? And what languages you'd like to learn?
Weyull, I speak Hebrew, Spanish, and Yiddish. I’d like to be more fluent than I am, though.
5. What do you want to do/accomplish before you kick the bucket?
Open people’s minds a little more, show them how to think outside of their own selves. When you live in your own world, it seems so depressing. Giving and connecting to others make you a better and happier person, so I’d like to teach about that idea. I’d also like to have people think for themselves, rather than just follow what’s popular or current. I think my animation is a means to this end.
6. Last place you traveled to. And where would you like to travel?
Does school count? D:
If you mean a big trip, than….um, Pennsylvania for a weekend. Gosh, that was too long ago. But yeah, I’d like to see Hawaii and California and some random country or state just to say I did.
7. Favorite K.K. Slider music?
“Rainy Day”. It’s so iconic and I just get that instant nostalgia rush….
8. What RPG character class you would be? (classics; wizard, warrior, etc)
Prolly a healer? I can’t see myself hurting anybody (well, if they were trying to inflict grievous bodily damage, maybe) but I love helping and supporting people, so I think it’d fit my personality.
9. One thing you are proud about yourself.
I have a wide interest…in EVERYTHING. Everything. I like astronauts and history, from things like vacuum cleaners to roller coaster design to animal science. I find people fascinating (as long as they’re pleasant) and I like learning about them too. I think the universe is the coolest thing ever.
10. What are frogs?
Alien invaders from the planet Avocado.
Shared values. Looks fade, money’s spent, but a shared goal will keep two people together forever.
2. What is your all-time favorite movie?
Aah, come on! I’m such an animation nut, I don’t have one favorite movie! And there are so many amazing movies I enjoy, I can’t pick one….but for purposes of this meme, I’ll throw out a name: “The Truman Show.”
I should watch it again sometime.
3. What is your favorite past-time when you have enough downtime to do anything?
Draw! Draw draw draw draw.
4. Do you have a favorite genre of book? (Sci-fi, historical fiction, biography/autobiography, etc)
Nyope. I’ll read anything, including….well, I should say I TRIED reading chick books but something dies inside of me when I do. Oh man. Why is reading material aimed at women so bad? D:
But otherwise I enjoy a wide variety of books. My favorite books (Bartimaes Trilogy, Monster Blood Tattoo Trilogy, Discworld) happen to be fantasy but there’s a lot more mediocre fantasy than there’s good ones, I’ve found.
5. Is there a general word that you use to refer to people? (I personally use 'love' when talking to someone for some reason)
I use “sir” and “ma’am”, which is pretty unusual for New York, lemme tell you. Some people find it funny, most appreciate it.
6. If fictional characters could be made real, who would you bring to life? (this can be OCs, book characters, video game characters, etc)
These questions are hard! I have a bunch, but for now I’d say Joulie Franklin.
…..Which nobody knows except me, but she’s a character for an animation project I’m working on. Aaaand that’s all I’ll say.
7. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Excluding Bibical figures, probably my grandmother for the sole reason of hangin’ out.
8. What 2 Disney Princesses would you keep by your side during a zombie
apocalypse, who would they be? (you can put as much thought into this as you wish)
Elsa would be handy, because she’s got wicked ice powers. And Mulan (she counts, right?) since she seems resourceful.
9. What is your New Years' resolution going to be this year?
I don’t do the Jan. 1 New Years, but for Rosh Hashana, my resolution was to give out at least one compliment a day. I find it’s difficult for me, so it’s something to work on. Can’t give up!
10. Would you like fries with that?
No thank you, I’m trying to avoid fried foods. They taste great and give me chest pains (I’m not looking forward to having a coronary in my twenties, Gd forbid.)
What are you most proud of about yourself?
How do you think you’ll make a positive impact on the world ( doesn’t have to be inventing a cure for cancer, helping your sister with her homework is really commendable as well)?
Where do you hope you are, personality and character-wise, ten years from now?
If you were a zookeeper what animal would you be in charge of?
Barefoot or shoes? What kind of shoes?
Did you/Do you have a stuffed animal with a name?
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve had to eat?
If you’re into coming up with characters, what’s your process?
What are your favorite kind of names?
You come across a giant puddle. Jump in it or walk around it?
Tags (guys you really don’t have to if you don’t want to)
Hi. I'm actually a bird in real life and I do bird things, like eat seeds and shed feathers in your cereal.|
I do a lot of art of all sorts, but the only things I'm motivated to post is Pokemon group art
And hey, there will always be challenges, but the cliche is right- a positive attitude will get you through anything. It's a necessity.